Taylor Made Water Ski Marker Buoy (Various Colors)
Starting At $16.95
Made from PVC these lightweight but durable inflatable buoys will mark your slalom course in accordance with the AWSA specifications (American Water Ski Association.) Each buoy has a molded-in loop to fasten anchor line and contains an inflation valve for air pressure adjustment.
Taylor Made is a proud member of the Lippert family, a global manufacturer and supplier of engineered products for the RV, marine, automotive, commercial vehicle, and building products industries. At Lippert, our commitment to our customers is always moving forward, always making your experience better. Choose Taylor Made®.
- BUILT TO LAST —Our water ski marker buoys are made with a durable PVC that withstands the rigors of water ski racecourses but soft enough that they won’t cause damage to skiers who hit them on the course. These markers are resilient and lightweight
- MEETS AMERICAN WATER SKI ASSOCIATION SPECIFICATIONS - Taylor Made buoys meet the American Water Ski Association specifications for water ski racecourses. Mark your water ski slalom racecourses with confidence with these top-performing buoys
- COLOR OPTIONS — Our buoys are available in green and red and are clearly visible to racers and judges as they sit on top of the water marking the course, as well as other boats
- UNMATCHED QUALITY — Engineered and designed for the marine industry, Taylor Made Water Ski Marker Buoys are high quality. From the molded ½” eyehole, to the easy-to-use valve for proper inflation, these buoys are the top-choice of water ski racers
- MADE IN THE USA — Built right here in the USA, boaters know they can trust Taylor Made water ski markers to deliver the durability and quality they can rely on when they’re on the water.
|Quantity In Package
|Country of Origin
|Unit of Measure
|Water Ski Marker Buoy
Explore manuals, videos, FAQs and more associated with this product.Learn More