Wheel Chock Set (Up to 17" Wide Wheels)
Free Shipping! (US and Canada only)
- Ideal for chocking wheels on a parked trailer
- Perfect for adding safety during vehicle maintenance
- Compatible with wheels up to 17" wide
- Raised tread offers a better grip on the wheel
- Saw-tooth edges on the base provide solid traction on the ground
- Constructed from durable plastic
- Always to be used with vehicle brake
- Not for commercial use
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
- CURT part number: 22800
For towing and maintenance, CURT wheel chocks are the perfect accessory to keep on hand. Any time you get underneath your car or truck to change oil, perform maintenance or make repairs, chocking the wheels is a vital safety measure. Even if you are just going under the hood to check fluid levels, it is a good idea to make sure your vehicle is not going anywhere. Likewise, whenever your vehicle is hitched up to a trailer and parked for an extended period of time -- whether it be at the campground or the boat landing -- using wheel chocks ensures your towing rig will not be rolling away without you in the driver seat. To ensure safety, a vehicle's parking brake should not be the only thing to keep the weight of the vehicle and trailer in place, especially if they are parked on any kind of incline. CURT wheel chocks are designed to be used together with the emergency brake to stop your vehicle from moving. They are constructed from durable plastic and offer a generous 17" width. This allows them to be used with a variety of wheel and vehicle sizes, though they should never be used for commercial applications. CURT wheel chocks also feature a raised tread to better grip the wheel and saw-tooth edges on the base for better traction on the ground.
- SECURE. These wheel chocks help prevent roll-away of unattended trailers, RVs or vehicles. They can also be used to steady vehicles during maintenance (always use with vehicle brake).
- VERSATILE. These wheel chocks for trailers and trucks can be used on tires up to 17 inches wide (not for commercial use).
- TOUGH. These trailer wheel chocks are constructed from durable black plastic to provide long-lasting strength.
- ENHANCED GRIP. These trailer wheel chocks also make great RV wheel chocks! They feature a textured surface to better grip the tires for a reliable hold.
- SOLID HOLD. These camper wheel chocks are equipped with saw-tooth edges on the bottom to provide a superior hold on the ground.
|Quantity In Package||2|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Sales Unit of Measure||EA|
|Manufacturer Reference Number||22800|
Explore manuals, videos, FAQs and more associated with this product.Learn More