Solera® 5000 Series Slide Topper Awning, White - 8'6" (8'1" Fabric)
Give your RV slide-out an extra layer of protection from dirt, debris and the outdoor elements with our durable 5000 Series slide topper. Featuring a clean, seamless look and available in multiple sizes, this RV slide-out awning is the perfect way to help prevent damage to your rig.
- Heavy-duty, durable slide-out protection from dirt, debris and water infiltration
- Provides full coverage over the slide-out roof and the RV sidewall slide-out opening
- Enclosed head, flat-oval-shaped bar and bracket cover for a cleaner look
- Made from cold-crack-tested 13.5 oz. vinyl with leak-proof, welded seams
- Prevents water from pooling on top to avoid damaged seals and mold formation
- Choose from white or black vinyl fabric colors
- Compatible with most slide-outs on the market today
- Fits slides ranging from 66" to 192" long and extending up to 48"
- Permanently attaches to the room, extending and retracting with the slide-out
Note: Slide topper awnings are built to order and non-returnable.
Clean, integrated design
Protecting your slide-out is easy when you equip your RV with the Solera® 5000 Series slide topper. This durable, aesthetically attractive slide-out awning automatically extends and retracts with your RV slide-out, providing protection from dirt, leaves, branches, bird dropping, water infiltration and more! The 5000 Series promotes a clean, integrated look for your RV, featuring an enclosed head design and a flat-oval-shaped crossbar. The mounting brackets are also covered with a trim plate that hides the bolts to further the sleek aesthetic.
Dependable slide-out protection
Each Solera slide topper is constructed with heavy-duty 13.5-ounce vinyl that has been tested to withstand -25 degrees Fahrenheit and is engineered with heat-welded, leak-proof seams to prevent water damage. It provides dependable, full-coverage protection from the elements for long-lasting operation of your slide-out. The Solera 5000 Series slide-out cover is available with black or white fabric, and it comes in multiple sizes to perfectly suit your specific RV.
How to Measure:
When measuring a slide topper slide-out awning for your travel trailer, 5th wheel or motorhome, start by measuring between the outside edges of both slide-out flanges. Order the slide topper with a fabric measurement that corresponds to the flange-to-flange measurement. Note that the fabric itself will measure 5” shorter than the complete awning width.
For example: A flange-to-flange slide-out size of 64” (or 5’3”) will require an awning width selection of 6’ (5’7” fabric) for complete coverage. Also note, you can place your slide topper up to 5” above the upper flange on your slide room, giving you more flexibility during installation.
Solera 5000 Series Slide Topper Features:
- RELIABLE PROTECTION — The Solera 5000 Series slide topper helps prevent dirt, bird droppings, debris and more from falling on your RV slide-out. It also helps prevent water from pooling on top, so you don’t have to worry about damaged seals or mold formation
- CLEAN, SEAMLESS LOOK — This RV slide topper features a stylish design that won’t take away from the aesthetics of your RV. It has an enclosed head assembly, a flat-oval crossbar and bracket covers to deliver a clean, fully integrated look
- TESTED FOR DURABILITY — The 13.5 oz vinyl has been rigorously tested to withstand -25 degrees Fahrenheit, so it won’t crack in cold winter temperatures. It is also reinforced with heat-welded seams to help prevent leaks
- MULTIPLE SIZES & COLORS — Available for slide-outs ranging from 66” to 192” and with black or white fabric, this RV slide-out awning is designed to help meet the needs of your RV’s size and your personal style preferences
- DIY INSTALL — The 5000 Series slide-out awning comes complete with everything needed for an easy installation, including fabric roll, hardware and railing. You can install the slide topper up to 5” above the slide-box trim, giving you added flexibility
See if your RV is prepped with Solera Slide Topper bracket plates
|2022||Alliance RV||Avenue, Paradigm, Valor|
|2022||Cruiser RV||Embrace, Hitch, MPG, Radiance, Shadow Cruiser, Sundance, Twilight|
|2022||Forest River||Adrenaline, Apex, Apex Ultralite, Artic Wolf, Boost, Cardinal Limited, Cardinal Luxury, Cascade, Cherokee, Cherokee Alpha Wolf, Cherokee Grey Wolf, Cherokee Wolf Pack, Cherokee WP Gold Series, Firehouse, Freedom Express, Impression, Patriot, Rpod, Sabre, Salem, Salem Cruise Lite, Salem Elite, Salem FSX, Salem Hemisphere, Salem Hyperlite, Salem Villa, Spirit, Surveyor Grand, Surveyor Legend, Vengeance Rouge, Vengeance Rouge Armored, Vibe, Wildwood, Wildwood FSX, Wildwood Lodge, Wildwood X Lite, Wildwood Heritage Glen, Wolf Pup, Work and Play|
|2022||Heartland RV||Lithium, Mallard, North Trail, Pioneer, Prowler, Sundance, Trail Runner, Wilderness|
|2022||Jayco||Jay Feather, North Point, Pinnacle, Seismic, White Hawk|
|2022||Prime Time||Lacrosse, Tracer|
How To Measure for a Solera® Slide Topper
How to install Solera® 5000 Series Slide Toppers
|Series||5000 Series Slide Topper Awning|
|Sales Unit of Measure||EA|
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Quantity In Package||1|
|What's Included||Slide Topper Awning Kit|
Explore manuals, videos, FAQs and more associated with this product.Learn More