XL 12V Power Awning Hardware Kit - Various Colors
Starting At $1,065.95
The Solera® XL Awning features an industry first 9’8” projection, making it perfect for taller RVs and RVs with a slide-out under the awning.
- Requires 78” unobstructed area from awning rail straight down
- Requires minimum clearance of 4-1/2” between awning rail and top of entry door
- Two-position pitch
- Available in Black or White
Extended Shade and Relief From the Sun
Class A motorhomes, fifth-wheel and toy hauler RVs continue to get taller and taller, so it can be difficult to get the shade you need from a standard 8’ projection awning. Not only that, but many brands now feature slide-outs under the awning, which can really limit your shaded patio area. Choose a Solera Power XL Awning to enjoy 20% more shade than a standard 8’ projection pitch! Featuring an adjustable projection sleeve, the Solera® XL Awning can be pitched at multiple points to block the sun at any time of day. The two-stage projection pitch arms also provide added strength and support for your awning, making the XL Awning one of the best values on the market.
- 9’8” projection offers 20% more shade than standard 8’ projection awnings.
- Push-of-a-button, automatic 12V operation from inside or outside your RV.
- Adjustable two-position pitch arms provide added strength and offer multiple adjustments, offering shade at any time of day.
Note: Solera® XL arms require XL roller assemblies. Vinyl and Acrylic with Solera® Shield not available on XL awnings. 18V Battery Power Pack not available for Solera® XL awnings.
|Sales Unit of Measure||EA|
|Country of Origin||United States|
|Quantity In Package||1|
Explore manuals, videos, FAQs and more associated with this product.Learn More